Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pinterest Prizes



I thought I would make turning in those pesky forms at the beginning of the year a little more fun this time :) So I have been scouring the pinterest pages of some of my fellow teachers to see what would make a good prize for having all of their media release and computer usage forms turned in. This was one of the most pinned items. I put my own twist on it and did it on a canvas instead of a block of wood (mostly because that is what I had on hand). So, teachers of Pride, look forward to having your own treasure box of sorts this year!

2 comments:

  1. I love how they turned out!

    I just found your wonderful blog and am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather! I am headed over to check out your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete